Examples of feedback from fire safety training:
- "Very useful, easy to understand & enjoyable."
- "You did an excellent job as usual and everyone enjoyed the sessions."
- "You managed to make a difficult subject enjoyable as well as informative."
- "The course passed very quickly because it was well presented and had good content."
- "The tutor was excellent giving clear instructions and making good use of visual aids/media"
- "I feel able to tackle small fires effectively and contact the Fire Service efficiently and effectively leading to a faster response time"
- "The speaker was competent and with a good sense of humour, delivered the presentation in an interesting and easy to understand manner with good and appropriate visual aids."
- "The course was really good, informative and interesting. I thought the practical experience with the use of the extinguisher was useful so the event of a fire you can remain calm"
- "The training was relevant to my job. As a supervisor I need to provide guidance to my team. I finished the session feeling I could make justified decisions if I was ever put in the situation of a fire. "